Pigeon Dev Games Collection - Premium Strategy Guide
This is a 200-Page Hardcover Premium Guide for Pigeon Dev Games Collection.
This book not only covers all four games, but also goes over the history of the developer as well as the legacy that has come about from these amazing games!
About the Games Covered in the Premium Guide:
The Pigeon Dev Games Collection consists of four amazing indie titles from the same developer: Awesome Pea, Awesome Pea 2, Bucket Knight, and Explosive Jake.
Awesome PeaAwesome Pea is a classic run-and-jump platformer, where you must jump through many challenging levels and help the greedy Pea, who is ready to undergo any trials for the sake of gold. Dangerous dungeons, deceptively beautiful nature, hidden deadly traps, and many MANY coins await you!
What you will definitely find in this game:
- Stylish pixel graphics inspired by Game Boy games
- 30 different levels
- Stunning retro soundtrack
Awesome Pea 2Greedy Pea is back in the game! Now with even more dark dungeons, deadly traps and gold!
What you will definitely find in this game (again):
- Pixel Gameboy-style graphics (when everything is green)
- 25 different levels
- Retro soundtrack (sounds like your old computer)
- Lots of shiny coins
Bucket KnightBucket Knight is a classic run-and-gun platformer game. Even knights still have to pay taxes, loans and alimony. Help unnamed but brave knight in his sacred mission to find the Holy Grail (and make some money). Explore dungeons, slay enemies, avoid traps, stay alive and get rich!
Features of the Game:
- Explore dangerous dungeons filled with traps, treasures and... food?
- Various enemies that will try to shoot you, stab you, explode you or will try to be your friend... nevermind, just shoot at them
- Multiple weapons for every honorable knight taste
- Deadly traps that you never want to put at your home (but maybe at your ex home)
- Gold, gems and treasures
- There is no text in the game and the story is told through visuals
Explosive JakeExplosive Jake is a classic arcade game. Not only humans afraid of dark and deep dungeons. Our hero - a little skeleton with unhealthy crave of explosions, which trying to escape from dangerous castle dungeons. Help him to avoid enemies and explode the way out.
What do we have here? 40 levels of...
- Vile knights
- Cute skeletons
- Charming rats
- Deadly traps
- And even more dynamite and explosions!
We Also Recommend
The Switch Collector Abridged: Volume Two Part Two - Hardcover Book (Preorder)