LOVE 3 - Standard Release
LOVE 3 - Standard Release
Find Hope Within the Hopeless
|Preorders Open||October - November 2022
|Release Date||Estimated Spring 2023
|Stock Level||LOW (Less than 300 left of the First Print!)
LOVE 3 is a precision platformer where you control fiveEight, a lone survivor searching for others in a mechanical, apocalyptic world. Face challenging obstacles, discover hidden secrets, and try to find hope within the hopeless as you overcome each new danger.
What you find as you explore will influence the end, so make sure you find what’s important.
- Experience pick-up-and-play precision in 25 aesthetically minimalistic levels
- Enjoy a new soundtrack by James Bennett with original music for each level
- Adaptive and diverse challenge: Set your own checkpoints and number of lives, toggle slow motion, or try out different game modes
- Includes every level from LOVE, LOVE 2: kuso, and LOVE Remastered in addition to the original 42 track soundtrack
- Compete for the fastest time across Speedrun Leaderboards on Steam for the game, or for individual levels
- Unlock a total of 22 achievements
All Physical Releases by Premium Edition includes:
All of our Premium Editions offer the same high quality items and goodies for consistency sake!
- Nintendo Switch Physical Case and Game
- Double-sided Insert
- Full Color Manual
- A Numbered Challenge Card where you can earn a limited Challenge Patch!
- Full Color Glossy Slipcase and Sleeve that is super high quality!
- and a Bonus Preorder Item!
The first LOVE was originally released on PC through Steam in 2014 and later launched on the Nintendo Switch in 2019.
LOVE is a reductive platforming game with a retro aesthetic and a focus on a challenging difficulty. It has an custom respawn system, 16 levels, 12 track original soundtrack, and competitive scoring. The challenging levels are balanced with the inclusion of a simple yet unique respawn system wherein the player can leave a checkpoint at any location at any point, as long as they are on solid ground. Players have a number of gameplay modes to choose from, whether they want it easy, normal, or to try a mode designed specifically for Speed Running.
Beyond the visual aesthetic, the challenging level design, and the abundance of features, there is the fantastic soundtrack composed by James Bennett, which brings the simple 3-color atmospheres to life
kuso was originally released in 2017 on PC through Steam and received a considerable free content update when it was released on Nintendo Switch in 2018.
kuso is the sequel to LOVE, and maintains the same focus on creating a fair challenge for players to complete and master. You have the ability to run, jump, and leave your own checkpoint. Make your way through acid, long jumps, disappearing platforms, bouncers, giant saws, and much more in a dreadful mechanical world. If you're looking for a game that'll challenge your platforming skills, give you something excellent to listen to, and a game to master, kuso is for you!
- All orders are considered final and cannot be canceled without approval. If approved, canceled orders will be subject to any non-refundable charges occurred through the transaction process.