A Robot Named Fight! - Standard Edition
Over four billion unique runs finally gets a Physical!
About the Game:
A Robot Named Fight! puts you in the role of an anonymous robot defending a robot city under siege by grotesque meat beasts. In any of the over four billion unique runs, discover randomized items to traverse deeper beneath the surface and gain the powers you need to defeat the Megabeast. Be careful though; death is forever in this roguelike Metroidvania!
A Robot Named Fight! is a roguelike Metroidvania focused on exploration and item collection. Explore a different, procedurally-generated labyrinth each time you play and discover randomized power-ups to traverse obstacles, find secrets, and explode meat beasts.
A Robot Named Fight! brings permadeath, procedural generation, and countless quick playthroughs to the Metroidvania genre. Developed solely by Matt Bitner, this game features SNES-inspired graphics, a driving retrowave soundtrack, and environmental storytelling in lieu of cutscenes and dialogue.
All Physical Releases by Premium Edition includes:
All of our Premium Editions offer the same high quality items and goodies for consistency sake!
- Nintendo Switch Physical Case and Game
- Double-sided Insert
- Full Color Manual
- A Numbered Challenge Card where you can earn a limited Challenge Patch!
- Preorder Window Exclusives will have a hand-drawn Full Color Glossy Slipcase by legendary artist Paul E. Niemeyer of Mortal Kombat Fame!
- and a Bonus Premium Item!
- All orders are considered final and cannot be canceled without approval. If approved, canceled orders will be subject to any non-refundable charges occurred through the transaction process.